CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client an international Forex broker, we are seeking an HR Recruiter fluent in English & Arabic for their office in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing company dedicated to delivering an outstanding trading functionality to its clients through a trading platform designed with the latest technological advancement.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process
- Development of recruitment sources in the local Arab sector and general sector
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; Social Media (Facebook/ LinkedIn), job sites, and publication in additional recruitment sources
- Sorting and filtering potential candidate's CVs - review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct prescreening interviews and frontal interview- In order to determine the suitability of the candidate for the position
- Accomplishes HR and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Working within schedules to achieve the recruitment targets.
- Previous Experience within a similar role
- Fluent in Enlgish & Arabic, both verbal and written
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- General knowledge with the various local employment laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with systems
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.