CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS Recruitment is seeking a Social Media Guru on behalf of a leading online marketing company based in Limassol. Our client has a great, positive and dynamic team based in modern office space in central Limassol. The successful candidate will have a clear and deep understanding of all social media platforms with a real focus on Instagram. Due to the nature of this business we are looking for a candidate who is open minded and flexible working in a growing and successful brand. Apply today for an interview for this very unusual and stimulating opportunity!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Native or fluent in English is a must
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment for maintaining corporate assets in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and SEO
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Strong understanding of the impact the internet has on communities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality
- 13th Salary
- Onsite parking
- Ongoing training and development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.