CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite House
Nicosia CY 1060
A Chartered Accountants firm in Nicosia, offering business assurance, financial consultancy, insolvency and taxation services to local and overseas clients, is seeking to recruit a Senior Audit professional to join their team and take-on a portfolio of middle market clients while also contributing to the overall audit department. The ideal candidate will be a qualified or part-qualified professional (ACA, ACCA or CPA) and seeking to take-on responsibilities that would contribute to their career growth and expertise in audit.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling a portfolio of middle market clients as assigned by the company
- Producing annual financial statements and tax computations using Caseware Software
- Carrying out statutory audits
- A university degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant
- Preferably a professional qualification / or be on the final stages of training (ACA, ACCA or CPA)
- Must have previous audit experience of at least two years.
- Fluent English is a must, Greek and Russian will be a highly desirable advantage.
- Familiarity with software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel, Sage and Caseware will be considered an advantage.
- Applicants should have a demonstrable ability to work as a part of a team, be self-motivated, proactive and be able to assume responsibility early on.
- A willingness to learn is essential.
- Excellent remuneration package based on skill and experience
- Provident Fund
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone
+357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.