CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Position: Senior Content Writer Department: Marketing
Reports to: Digital Marketing Director Location: Limassol
We are looking for a qualified Senior Content Writer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create engaging content as per the needs of the Company;
- Edit, proofread and improve content;
- Optimize content according to SEO;
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout;
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics;
- Manage content distribution to online channels to increase web traffic;
- Work with compliance to ensure legality (e.g. copyright and data protection);
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English;
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer;
- Previous knowledge of CMS and Email platforms a plus;
- Ability to provide market analysis a plus;
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Familiarity with social media;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.