CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and highly reputable CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a capable Arabic-Speaking HR Recruiter to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Management and full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Development of recruitment sources in the local Arab sector and general sector.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; Social Media (Facebook/ LinkedIn), job sites, and publication in additional recruitment sources.
- Sorting and filtering potential candidate's CVs - review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct prescreening interviews and frontal interview in order to determine the suitability of the candidate for the position.
- Accomplishes HR and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Working within schedules to achieve the recruitment targets.
- University degree in Human Resources or other related field.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages is essential.
- 1+ years experience in recruiting sales agents.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.