CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
VPR Safe Financial Group Limited (Alvexo), one of the leading Forex companies in Cyprus is looking for a qualified professional to join our team as a Compliance Assistant
· Liaise with the Compliance Manager in all compliance and legal procedures
· Respond to any Client compliance inquiries
· Maintain the accuracy of compliance records, tests, and training material
· Process KYC verification for potential and existing Clients
· Process Client applications for the opening of new trading accounts
· Update the CRM system with relevant Client information and documentation
· Ensure that the compliance procedures are followed in order to comply with CySEC and ESMA guidelines
· Undertake additional duties as and when required
· Excellent Knowledge of English, both written and oral is a must
· University /College Degree in a relevant field will be preferred
· Previous experience in a regulated financial services company will be considered an advantage
· Holders of a CySEC Certificate will be preferred
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in a young, dynamic and constantly growing environment.
We are located at 1 Agias Fylaxeos Street, KPMG Center, 3025 Limassol.
Please send your CV at email@example.com (quoting the job title in the subject line). All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful applicants will be contacted.