CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
On behalf of our client, a well-established and reputable financial institution offering high quality services to clients on a local and international level, GRS are currently seeking to recruit an Internal Auditor. The successful candidate will be a vital member in a diversified team of experts assisting with the whole cycle of the internal audit function. If you are an energetic, dynamic individual with strong understanding of IIA Standards and excellent communication skills, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops audit programs following a risk-based approach, as well as by applying the principles of the IIA Standards, in order to execute the assigned audit engagements.
- Utilises a variety of techniques, such as CAATs and data analytics, to increase the scope and efficiency of the audit.
- Obtains appropriate audit evidence, ensuring that conclusions reached are well justified and documented.
- Conducts risk based internal audits for the institution’s departments, and/or thematic reviews and/or investigations, in order to provide assurance on the effectiveness of risk management processes.
- Reviews audit findings, identifies root causes, and prepares the audit report to be reviewed by the responsible Manager, ensuring that audit recommendations are adding value to the area being audited, are in accordance with best practice, and are practical and commercially viable.
- Conducts follow-up audits to assess the implementation of remedial actions agreed with Management.
- Be kept up-to-date with best practices and updates in IIA Standards, in an effort to develop and optimise the department’s procedures.
- University graduate in Accounting, Risk management or other related field
- Master’s degree in the aforementioned subjects will be considered as an advantage
- Professional qualification (CIA, ACCA, ACA, CFE, CISA, CFA) holder or in the process of attaining
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within assurance, internal audit or risk management
- Experience within another financial institution will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in assessment of capital and liquidity adequacy will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English languages at a professional level
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with strong project execution skills, including prioritizing tasks, balancing workload between multiple projects, as well as adapting to changing situations
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including willingness to assist in areas outside of direct assignments when necessary, and commitment to completion of team objectives
- Commitment to continual professional development, by taking a proactive approach to keeping abreast of industry and regulatory developments
- The Company offers an attractive remuneration package including but not limited to medical insurance, life insurance and provident fund.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.