CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and growing Research and Development company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a highly organised, experienced and capable Warehouse Manager to join their team of professionals.
- Receive materials. Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse.
- Examine and inspect stock items for defects and report.
- Mark stock items using identification labelling equipment.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data using SAP.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness target.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO9001 standards
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- BSc in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field.
- At least 3 years of warehouse experience.
- Experience in using stock management software (SAP, Priority, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Previous experience in logistics and operations (storage care, dispatch and receipts).
- Service orientated.
- Strong communication skills to allow effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Data entry and computer skills required – Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Familiar with Safety Management, Inventory Control, Equipment Maintenance.