CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Is IT your thing? We need the freshest, the finest and technically astute talents out there, to join one of the leading Payment providers in the Banking industry.
Our client, an international Payment Technology company that offers payment services and support to large Banking institutions seek to hire a Junior Database Engineer in Nicosia
The right candidate must be able to build high quality and highly reliable software to meet the needs to the largest customers
Apply online --> https://www.loxo.co/job/221779
- Design and develop features
- Understand customer requirements and meet business goals
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, and high availability of database systems and the query processing engine.
- A bachelor's or master's in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Experience with SQL and/or other database technologies including internal implementations.
- Strong problem solving and algorithmic thinking capability
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS
- Experience with data warehouse design, database systems, and large-scale data processing solutions
- Experience with implementation testing, debugging, documentation, query optimization, query execution, compiler design and implementation
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, transactions and consistency models.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS in particular
- Knowledge of C++, C# or Java programming languages