CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Is IT your thing? We need the freshest, the finest and technically astute talents out there, to join one of the leading Payment providers in the Banking industry.
Our client, an international Payment Technology company that offers payment services and support to large Banking institutions seek to hire a Senior Software Engineer in Nicosia
Apply online --> https://www.loxo.co/job/221777
- Design and develop features, understand customer requirements and meet business goals.
- Build high quality and highly reliable software to meet the needs to the largest customers.
- Mentor team members through code reviews and as a project lead
- Support test activities; review other software developers work for correctness/efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- A bachelor's or master's in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Experience in C++, C# or Java programming languages preferred.
- Strong technical prowess, including an understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions
- Experience with implementation testing, debugging, documentation and implementation
- Experience with SQL and/or other database technologies including internal implementations.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS in particular
- Experience delivering compelling experiences in SaaS or web-based solutions
- Experience with Web services, responsive design for mobile website using latest FWs like Angular JS, Ionic or React
- Experience in the Banking and/or Finance industry
- Source control like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with Linux and Linux shell scripting.