CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A leading financial services company based in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Banking and PSP Administrator. The successful candidate will have experience with opening bank accounts in various jurisdiction as well as excellent knowledge with the corporate and incorporation documents. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high caliber team of professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day updating of the corporate database consisting of offshore and onshore companies
- Comply with KYC requirements and keeping updated records in the database
- Opening for bank accounts local and international
- Legalization of documents
- Opening accounts with PSP’s and creating/maintaining relationships
- Preparation and execution of bank account applications when necessary and communication with all Banks whether in Cyprus or abroad
- Support with managing banking relations worldwide
- Liaising with service providers, authorities and various external parties as may be requested from time to time
- Support with incorporating companies in Cyprus and abroad
- Support and assist the Onboarding department with various corporate and incorporation document requests
- Degree holder in Law, Finance or any other related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with PSP’s is a major advantage
- Experience with other jurisdictions is a must
- Fluency in English – written and speaking is a must
- Computer literate – MS Office, Outlook
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Results orientated individual, operating with speed and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and plan around deadlines
- Highly ethical and trustworthy individual
- 21 days annual leave
- Private medical
- Corporate outings
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.