CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An establish Forex company with offices in Limassol and further international offices in Australia, is seeking to recruit a Spanish Speaking Customer Support Representative to join their team. The successful candidate will have a background in working within the forex industry, flexibility to work on a rotational shift pattern and fluency in Spanish and English. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to work in a stable and fun work environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting clients in a friendly, helpful manner via Live Chat, telephone and email
- Educating clients in the company’s platforms, trading products, account opening/deposit/withdrawal procedures
- Analysing and investigating trades
- Maintaining the company’s high standard of client communication
- Working as part of a team to ensure department KPI’s are met, particularly with regards to response times and client satisfaction levels
- Handling complaints professionally and courteously
- At least a years of experience in Customer Support role within FX
- Native/Fluent Spanish and English is a must
- Working a rotating shift pattern covering 08:00 - 16:00 and 16:00 - 00:00
- Ability to work on Saturday or Sunday once a month
- Willing to work in a regulated environment and observe the guidelines set by the relevant governing body
- A high level of professionalism and personal integrity
- A broad understanding of financial markets and trading, preferably with foreign exchange
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ approach to customer service
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast paced environment
- Medical Insurance
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Corporate Outings
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.