CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· Closing of operational day and reconciling securities balances between the company’s internal system and external custodians;
· Settlements of clients’ trades and securities transfers;
· Regulatory reporting;
· Reporting to clients;
· Establishing of procedures and controls to ensure operational efficiency, quality of service provided, correctness of data recorded in the systems and compliance with regulations;
· Periodic reviews and developments of internal operational procedures and agreements from operational, compliance and point of view;
· Participating in various projects of the department.
· Knowledge of securities market infrastructure, investments instruments, services provided by brokers and other market participants, type of documentation they use, trade lifecycle, settlement methods. Experience in a CIF in operations/regulatory reporting departments;
· Excellent communication skills in English (Russian will be considered an advantage);
· Able to multi-task effectively;
· Able to work independently with strong attention to accuracy and detail and well organized;
· Advanced skill in MS Excel;
· An extensive knowledge of rules and regulations, applicable to Cyprus investment firms will be considered as advantage.
· Office in Nicosia;
· Medical insurance for employee and dependents;
· Professional training by the Company;
· Career growth;
· Annual paid leave of 22 business days;
· An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org