CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
One of the largest residential developers in Cyprus delivering high quality design is recruiting a Mechanical Engineer to be based in their Paphos office. The successful candidate will oversee the design and implementation of all electromechanical installations and ensure flawless operation and maintenance.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the design and implementation of all new electromechanical installations.
- Participate in all design and construction meetings and will be taking delivery on behalf of the owner of all electromechanical installations.
- Manage the flawless operation and maintenance of all electromechanical installations including those of private properties in contract with the Company.
- Prepare the monthly maintenance programme and delegate appropriate tasks to the repair and maintenance team.
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors and vendors, to ensure that all given services are according to their agreements and product specification.
- Supervise in cooperation with the management team and the human resources department, the employee-training program of the organization for all existing and new maintenance team members.
- Assume a key role in long-term maintenance planning.
- Incorporate and support efficient maintenance reporting structure, communication and calculation of services costing.
- Incorporate efficient processes in the method of working for a faster response to clients’ enquiries relating to repair and maintenance.
- Enforce commercial skills in order to meet costs and sales budgets related to the maintenance department.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Participate in hiring, training, mentoring and evaluating maintenance staff.
- Promote a work environment that values continuous development, teamwork and commitment.
- Ensure excellent business relationships with clients and Company associates.
- At least 10 year working experience in the field of residential/hospitality electromechanical installations and maintenance
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language both in written and oral
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Commercial understanding of business
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prepare departmental budgets
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou - Neokli at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.