CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of internationally known websites, and a leader in its field is searching for PHP gurus to be based in their Nicosia, Cyprus office.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
Responsibilities: As a member of our growing team, you will take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Your key daily tasks will include:
· Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL
· Produce and launch of sites
· Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
· Analyze processes in order to provide solutions
Knowledge & Skills:
· Highly skilled and experienced in PHP
· Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites
· Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day
· Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting
· Good HTML/JS/CSS knowledge
· Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
· Experience with source control repositories (GIT) is a plus
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
· Strong command of the English language
· Zend experience will be considered an advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or more than 2 years professional PHP development experience
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “PHP”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335