CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of internationally known websites, and a leader in its field is on the look-out for Front-End Developers to be based in their Nicosia, Cyprus office.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
Responsibilities: As a member of a growing team you will have a mandate to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Key daily tasks may include:
· Authoring complex Web pages in W3C validating code from finished Photoshop design files
· Modifying existing designs to improve user acceptance through A/B and multivariate testing
Knowledge & Skills:
· A portfolio of excellent website work
· More than 2 years of professional web development experience
· High proficiency with HTML5/CSS3 and table-less implementation
· Strong command of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
· Familiarity with front-end build tools
· Knowledge of the PHP scripting language would be an asset
· Experience with source control repositories (GIT) is a plus
· Experience with templating engines a plus
· Experience with Flash (Object Oriented ActionScript 3.0) is a plus
· Experience with WebRTC is a plus
· DEC or Bachelors in Computer Science OR two years relevant work experience in CSS, HTML
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “Front-End”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335