CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are looking for someone who is going to be responsible in running a Windows/Linux based environment including networking and related infrastructure in a media entertainment environment. We strongly favor candidates that can take initiative and innovate on their own but also understand the importance of teamwork and great customer service. This is a great opportunity to grow and build responsibilities and ideal for someone who enjoys working on a variety of different projects and products impacting all aspects of the business.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365(E3) and Azure Services
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2016 and Skype for Business
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory, group policy and multisite
- Strong knowledge of configuration, management and maintenance of Windows Server 2012/2016
- Strong knowledge of VMWare
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and automation
- Network knowledge at System level
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Administration and Maintenance
- Knowledge of Backup technologies (Networker) is an asset
- Knowledge of Linux OS Administration is an asset
- Able to work with Teams internally across offices and provide good customer service
- A minimum 5 year degree from an accredited college in a technical related field or equivalent in work experience (8 years min.)
- Ability to create and execute technology roadmaps.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices and common concerns with IT Service Management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving entertainment environment.
- Proven experience providing 24 x 7 support in a high availability environment
- Strong business and technical analysis skills and ability to talk to internal customers to help define business processes and get business requirements to deliver technical solutions
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be a multi-tasker
- Must be passionate about high quality solutions and building them.
- Must be passionate about working in a team environment.
- Must be passionate about training and mentoring team members.
- Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “Systems Admin”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335