CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of internationally known websites, and a leader in its field is seeking to hire a Content Video Tube Coordinator to join their Creative team based in their Nicosia, Cyprus office.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
- Uploading video content on numerous channels
- Writing up short descriptions/metadata for the videos with the goal to increase discoverability.
- Monitoring the views and interactions on the uploaded content
- Keeping stats of the conversions originating from these channels.
- Figuring out how to make the channels more successful
- Maintaining communication with the followers of the channels
- Maintaining communication with content partner affiliates
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the channels
- Ability to use Tube sites
- Ability to use Excel to write up reports
- Good copywriting skills
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Solid understanding on how Video Tube Sites work from the user perspective.
Would be considered a big advantage:
- Experience in maintaining a tube channel either on a personal level or professional.
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Basic Video editing skills
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “Video Tube”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335