CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of internationally known websites, and a leader in its field is on the look-out a vibrant Service Desk Technician to be based in their Nicosia, Cyprus office.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can grow, learn from the best, have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
Responsibilities: As a Service Desk Technician within the Helpdesk team, you will be responsible for functioning as the first level of support for the company’s IT end-user support requests. From setting up all workstations and portables, installing software and providing end-user connectivity and following up of security issues, end-users will look to you to provide technical assistance to allow them to perform their assigned tasks.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Maintain MAC workstations and help in supporting Windows 7 / 8 workstations
- New workstations Deployment through WDS, MSSC
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services
- Provide end-user support to remote users and offsite staff (models, contractors, vendors)
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Additional duties include, but are not limited to installing, patching, maintaining software, anti-virus, email, etc.
Required Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of MAC workstations and notebooks; and Windows desktops, Windows networking and Active Directory
- Understanding of LAN/WAN Networking technologies (wireless, IP, NetBios, DNS, DHCP, WINS).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills when responding to end-users
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment – be able to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “IT”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335