CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a multinational enterprise (MNE) engaged in various sectors such as Pharmaceuticals and FMCG and with operations in various European and CIS countries, we are seeking to recruit a Group Consolidations Manager to join our client’s team based in Larnaca.
- Responsible for group-wide IFRS consolidation, including yearly and monthly closing process of the group.
- Perform analytical review on consolidated level to gain a high-level understanding of the figures.
- Prepare reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and guide group audits, communicate with external auditors and group entities.
- Review of and reporting on non-financial information.
- Provide high quality service to internal and external clients: relevant, accurate and on time.
- Coordinate the annual reporting process of local entities.
- Prepare and coordinate the Country-by-Country reporting and group-wide data collection.
- Implement and maintain group accounting and reporting standards and ensure IFRS compliant accounting processes.
- Maintain and further develop consolidation systems and processes.
- Liaise with accounting departments of other group companies in various jurisdictions.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness or timeliness through automation, simplification, or elimination.
- At least 5-10 years of previous experience in similar role, preferably in international top holding companies.
- Vast experience of IFRS and the ability to apply the standards in practice, including strong technical financial skills in accounting, control and systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to deliver clear and concise guidance and instructions to subsidiaries and other group functions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with personnel at all organizational levels and contributing to a team, ability to be diplomatic and yet persistent.
- Cultural sensitivity, self-motivated and used to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Willingness to travel within Europe and to work as part of an international team located in different geographies.
- Highly reliable, trustworthy and loyal personality.
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance or in a related field.
- Experience of Oracle HFM is a must.
- Knowledge in taxes, transfer pricing and VAT is a big plus.