CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a service provider based in limassol who specialise in banking, PSP and financial reporting. They are seeking a PSP/Risk Analyst to join their growing team.
- Process daily chargeback files from Acquirers.
- Maintain and provide detailed reports of all chargeback received and status update.
- Review chargeback and fraud statistics for existing and new customers and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Collect, prepare necessary documentation necessary defending chargeback dispute.
- Collecting risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting.
- Analyze the data and apply to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Operate the risk management protocol, communicate with processing partners in an effort to reduce the company's risk of exposure to chargebacks and fraud.
- Update the company operational system according to information received from the payment providers.
- Adhere and maintain extensive knowledge of card scheme rules, regulations, timeframes relating to chargeback, arbitration and compliance cases.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of risks identification and assessment.
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel and strong analytical skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in card acquiring/Forex company risk.
- Detail oriented and focused.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high fluency in English.