CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a CySec Licensed and Regulated FX Company based in Limassol and they’re currently looking to recruit a full time KYC Officer (Arabic and French Speaker). The successful candidate will be fluent in one or both of the languages as well as in English. Previous experience in a similar role and/or in the FX industry is not a must however it will be considered an advantage.
- Perform ‘Know Your Client’ (KYC) verification and documentation collection procedures for clients (Via Emails and phone calls)
- Providing approval and opening clients’ accounts upon reviewing the KYC documentation in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Validate the provided documentation with an independent third party electronic verification provider (e.g. World Check, etc),
- Ensure that all necessary documentation have been collected and update the Company’s system about the collection of these documents.
- Dealing directly with the clients’ queries over e-mail and telephone.
- Native/Fluent in Arabic and French.
- Fluent in English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, strong personality and self-directed
- Previous experience in similar position will be considered an advantage