CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
2107 Aglantzia, Nicosia, Cyprus
You will be responsible for:
Business & Technical Analysis
Business requirements gathering
Requirements breakdown to individual application functional enhancements
Presentation of solution design at business level
Detailed business-level documentation of concepts and processes
Solution design at technical level (table/field and procedure level)
Detailed technical documentation.
Development & Documentation
Application development with SQL Procedures
Design of database models based on relational architecture.
Development of functional test cases for unit and system testing
Development of test plans and coordination of the overall testing process.
The following qualifications will be seen as favourable
- University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience in software development of business applications
- Experience in DB programming with SQL stored procedures
- IBM DB2 language and/or Microsoft T-SQL
- Experience in business analysis and breakdown of requirements
- Ability to read and interpret business reports and graphics
- Proficiency in relational databases and data modeling
- Excellent command of the English language, listening, reading, writing and speaking. All at professional business level
- Excellent writing skills for business and technical documentation
- Excellent knowledge of office tools
- Leadership, teamwork, fairness and exceptional sense of business ethics
- Pleasant and energetic personality.
Candidates are required to have a valid work permit in Cyprus
We welcome application from recent Graduates