CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
We are currently seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staﬀ who are looking to build their career within the Forex industry, for the Back Office Officer position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and review client documents and file/scan appropriately;
- Continuously liaise with clients regarding collection of documentation;
- Issue, review and follow up various financial reports as per standard procedures;
- Processing client funds;
- Provide back up and holiday cover for other administrator in the back office team.
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position in financial services;
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Office;
- Strong administrative background;
- Compliance awareness within a regulated environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Confident personality to work alone and within a team;
- Ability to work in shifts
What you can expect
- An attractive salary based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme and additional benefits.
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.