CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
On behalf of a leading financial services company based in Limassol, we are looking to recruit an IT Help Desk. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role and needs to be able to work in shifts. An amazing opportunity for someone who wants to get involved in more depth within the IT field.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely technical support for users and work with them to solve existing problems
- Configure, monitor and maintain updated virus protection software, and backup data for emergency recovery
- Administer and maintain systems support for software, hardware and servers, test, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all problems
- Reading products specifications and Working with several outsourcing contractors / vendors
- Negotiate prices
- Manage Inventory and warehouse storage list
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or any other relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience in an IT Administrator/Help Desk role
- Fluency in English is a must
- Great sense of responsibility, high skilled, organized with excellent documentation skills and self-learning ability, good communication and verbal skill with great personal skills and service oriented
- IT related certification from Vendors like Cisco (CCNA, CCNP or CCIE), Microsoft (MCSA or MCSE) and CompTIA (A+, Network+ or Security+) will be highly considered
- Rotational Shifts 09:00 to 18:00 and 12:00 to 21:00, Monday to Friday
- 21 Days of Annual Leave
- Health Insurance
- Ongoing Development
- Company Outings
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.