CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Corporate Services firm with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator with a minimum of 1+ years of relevant and demonstrable experience to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment orders.
- 1+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department of either a fiduciary service provider or a law firm is essential.
- Proficient in both Greek & English (written & spoken). Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliant.
- Prior experience with the opening and maintenance of local and international bank accounts on behalf of clients will be considered an advantage.