CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an Investment firm offering various financial products such as options, stocks, futures, ETF, Bonds, Warrants, Metals. They are a professional and well-established company with offices in Limassol and they’re currently looking for a Client Relations Officer to join their team and add value to it.
- Assist with the on-boarding and conversion of leads to active clients
- Manage relationships with existing clients.
- Developing the country, territory, or region you have been assigned to.
- Reactivate old clients.
- Educate clients on how to use the company’s products and services
- Educate clients on what is happening in the financial markets.
- Being proactive in contacting clients by telephone and email as well as in person to promote the company’s products and services.
- Assisting with incoming queries from all prospects and clients by telephone and email.
- Achieving key performance indicators.
- Organizing and managing your workflow.
- University Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a similar field.
- Fluent Greek and English
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the financial markers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills