CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
GRS is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Sales Representatives for a well established chain of retail stores in both Limassol and Nicosia. The successful candidate will have at least 1-year previous working experience in a similar position and be fluent in Greek and English, both in verbal and written. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company with opportunity for self-development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring high level of customer support at all times.
- Handling cash and processing customer purchases.
- Taking care of a product area in the store, including the replenishing and arranging of products in such a way that the area always looks tidy and inspiring.
- Registering complaints.
- Keeping a high store standard, making sure it is always clean and inviting to customers
- Fluent in Greek and English both in oral and written
- At least 1-year previous experience in a similar role within the retail industry
- Computer Literate
- 13th salary
- Monthly and yearly bonus based on performance
- Discount to all store’s products
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou-Neokli at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone
+357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.