CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of Bank of Cyprus, one of the Island’s leading and most highly respected Banking Institutions, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced Test Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. This represents a truly unique opportunity for an experienced Testing professional with previous Managerial experience to further develop their career.
- Outlines the overall plan for automation testing in order to ensure a higher ROI, more test coverage and increased test reliability with quality repetition.
- Works with the Change Delivery Department units to manage the Testing activities under his/her responsibility based on the priorities defined.
- Assigns, oversees and monitors the team’s work towards the activities for proper utilization of the resource capacity and successful results.
- Leads and coordinates the Test Leads assigned to the various projects of the Bank.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Gathers and presents testing metrics and testing activities to key stakeholders.
- Focuses on continuous Testing improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation for providing an efficient working environment.
- Provides direction and oversees the application of standards, methodologies and approaches within the area ensuring the quality of the system development.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Responsible for the Test budgeting and scheduling, including test-effort estimations
- Responsible for the Acquisition of hardware and software for test environment
- Execute any other activities assigned to him/her, that falls within and are relevant to his/her area of responsibility.
- Communicate the Division’s targets to his/her members of staff in order to ensure alignment of efforts towards a common objective.
- Provide specific, honest and constructive feedback to his/her members of staff regarding their performance. Provide help and support as required.
- Conduct the performance appraisals of the staff directly under his/her area of responsibility and monitor the performance appraisal process of the rest of his/her members of staff, so as to ensure that these are done in time and in an honest, respectful and constructive manner.
- Keep his/her staff informed of any major developments at Group level and the impact these may have on the Division/Department.
- Allocate work and offer opportunities to his/her subordinates to develop skills and competencies that are in line with the requirements of their role as well as their personal development needs.
- Support and motivate staff to the performance of their duties.
- Identify the training and development needs of his/her members of staff and take the required steps in cooperation with Learning and Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 year of experience in QA & Testing Management across multiple Financial Services projects.
- Experience in implementing and shaping the Testing processes and strategies.
- Experience in managing testing teams or testing functions.
- Experience in test automation processes and techniques.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong technical skills and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, continuous improvement and industry recognized best practices.
- Ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Testing Certifications (e.g. Certified Manager of Software Testing CMST, Certified s/w testing CSTE, International testing qualification board ISTQB etc.) is considered as a plus.