CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Graphic Designer / Marketing Specialist
Stylianides Group is looking for a talented individual who will support the business as a marketing specialist / graphic designer, who will be responsible for the design, layout and production of all marketing material and social creative content for the Company
• Creating and execution social campaigns and media programs across platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter
• Trafficking of social media assets for Campaigns/Events
• Responsible for scheduling posts, daily publishing on Social Media platforms
• Execute ideas from concept through production
• Implement and establish brand identity across various platforms
• Work on unique and compelling print marketing assets, signage and brochures
• Create print-production files, detailed design specifications and templates
• Complete all work for a project, including final specs for design, this includes production of all printed pieces from concept to completion, brochures, product briefs, creative content planning, social reporting and client presentations.
• Maintain strong knowledge of online advertising
• Highly creative with a strong attention to detail
• Expert knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
• Graphic Design experience
• Online/Social Media experience. Experience with Real Estate (preferred)
• Familiarity with online analytics platforms & social media publishing tools, (i.e. Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
• Experience with content creation, such as Instagram Stories, minor video/photo editing (preferred)
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Excellent command of the English languages, and highly effective communication skills.
Please send resume with cover letter to: email@example.com