CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a Business Consultants Company offering various services such as business consulting , accountancy and computerization and it has served organizations of more than 300 in numbers, including NGOs, Governmental organizations and business organizations. They are currently looking to add to their team a Senior Accountant.
- Preparation of daily cash flows.
- Responsible for keeping the accounting records complete, and in a timely manner
- Meeting deadlines for monthly closings and reconciliations, preliminary review and analysis of the trial balance
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation of payroll calculations and submit necessary returns
- Collaborating with external parties e.g. banks, tax authorities etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of recent experience in a position with the above responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of VAT, Social Insurance and Tax aspects
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Preferably knowledge of Intelisoft program
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written. Russian would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and develop in a fast raced and growing organisation