CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a well-established investment firm based in Limassol, is currently looking for a dynamic professional to join the finance department and take the role of the Financial Controller.
- Maintain proper accounting books and records;
- Preparation of individual and consolidated management accounts, on a monthly-basis, including comparisons to budgets;
- Implementation and supervision of budgeting process, financial business plans and cash-flow forecasts;
- Financial and treasury management of a multi-currency environment;
- Preparation of financial presentations;
- Organisation of the record keeping required by the legislation and regulation including safeguarding customer funds and third-party assets;
- Oversee the financial operations and accounting records of subsidiary companies internationally;
- Liaise with Accountants in other Group offices overseas;
- Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Liaise with the Group’s external auditors for the annual statutory audit;
- Liaise with the Group’s bankers;
- Supervise payroll preparation, VAT submissions, taxes and payments to the Group’s creditors;
- Additional functions and tasks as required by the Chief Financial Officer;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or other relevant field;
- Qualified or Partly Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA or CPA;
- Around 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Solid accounting and financial management knowledge;
- Experience in using computerized accounting systems;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel);
- Ability to take thoughtful initiative, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage effectively, in an accurate manner, a lot of tasks running at the same time;
- Strong communication skills with solid proficiency in professional English.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage;
- High degree of accuracy, solid analytical skills, and ability to deal with confidential matters professionally;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.