CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and global CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a highly commercial and client-focused Premium Relationship Manager to assist with business development by developing and managing relationships with premium customers and ensuring their ongoing trading interest and activity.
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with premium customers.
- Generate new business by following up on leads and identifying new ones.
- Provide Management with feedback on prospective and actual customer expectations and with ideas for the further business growth.
- Communicate with premium customers via phone, email and online chat ensuring they receive the highest level of service and support.
- Assist premium customers with enquiries on technical and onboarding matters and following up as necessary, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Strive towards meeting targets with respect to the achievement of clients’ deposits and trading activity by exercising commercial skill and competence.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of our products, trading platforms and terms and conditions of trading.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and the standards set for all client communications.
- Keep up to date with political and economic news, market information and trends.
- University Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar role is key.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport especially through telephone communication.
- Fluency in English.
- Very good understanding of the financial and capital markets will be considered a strong plus.
- Proven ability to build and develop professional relationships.
- Enthusiastic, trustworthy, self-motivated with a ‘selling’ mindset.
- Target-oriented, competitive and success-driven.
- Team player.
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems.