CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and global CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a number of client-focused Customer Service Officers with varied language skills to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email and online chat ensuring they receive the highest level of service and support.
- Assist clients with enquiries on technical, onboarding and other matters and following up as necessary, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Always provide accurate, valid and complete information to clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of products, trading platforms and terms and conditions of trading.
- Receive, handle and escalate client complaints as appropriate.
- Work effectively and professionally with internal teams for examining enquiries and providing solutions to customer issues.
- Keep the CRM system up to date with records of interactions and communication with customers.
- Provide Management with feedback on prospective and actual client expectations and with ideas for the further growth of the business.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and the standards set for all client communications.
- University Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport especially through telephone communication.
- Fluency in English (Written & Spoken).
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in any one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Arabic.
- Enthusiastic, trustworthy, self- motivated with a ‘selling’ mindset.
- Target-oriented, competitive and success-driven.
- Team player.
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems.