CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We’re seeking to recruit a professional to undertake a System Administrator role to join our dynamic team in Limassol. A successful candidate will handle a variety of IT tasks and will work together with the Chief Information Officer on developing and implementing IT solutions.
· Troubleshoot and help users with daily tasks.
· Train and educate users on services, security and updates.
· Setup, move and remove user workstations.
· Configure and install networking equipment.
· Configure and install server equipment.
· Cooperate with partners to ensure service deliverability, bug fixing and maintenance of the services.
· Setup, edit, remove, troubleshoot and maintain FreePBX accounts and the PBX system.
· Manage Active Directory / Windows Server 2012 / WSUS.
· Keep track of IT consumables and equipment and place orders with vendors.
· Travel between multiple office locations to provide IT services where needed.
· Develop code for various company internal systems.
· Maintain the company’s infrastructure including services, backups, phone system and servers.
· Operate and assist staff through the Service desk.
· Be part of any company IT projects as required.
Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience and a private medical insurance will be offered to a successful candidate. Work permit can be provided.
If you are interested in the role please email us your CV clearly stating the position you are applying for along with your salary expectations at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Фе At least 2 years of experience in a System administrator / IT Officer or similar position.
· Experience in user support and systems administration
· Fluent English and Russian, conversational Greek an advantage
· University Degree in software development and/or electronics or similar
· Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems, Networking, Windows Domain Services and Databases
· Initiative and proactive
· Helpful Systematic mindset
· Team player
· Network equipment configuration Mikrotik and basic Cisco desirable
· Server hardware installation and configuration
· Email setup and troubleshooting (office365/Zimbra/postfix/imap)
· Windows Server Domain Services setup and configuration (AD, WSUS, DHCP, DNS, RDS, FSM)
· Server and server virtualization configuration (Hyper-V/ESXI, *NIX, MS), server applications databases, (SharePoint, SQL)
· VOIP and PBX setup and configuration (Asterisk, FreePBX)
· Linux Server management and configuration.
· Workstation configuration
· Information structuring and documentation
· MS office skills, MS Excel and Access specially Team management
· Software development skills (php, java, python)