CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A leading and reputable IT company in Nicosia is seeking to recruit a highly skilled and experienced ERP Consultant to join their growing department in Nicosia. The ideal candidate will gave at least 8-10 years’ working experience in ERP, combined with solid Information Technology knowledge. Our client is an incredibly dynamic and continually growing IT company and therefore the ideal candidate will be proactive, ambitious and growth-oriented on a personal and professional level with a clear commitment to deliver quality results.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyses the systems and works directly with clients and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions and configure the software.
- Analyze and document business processes and requirements.
- Perform gap analysis between existing software and requirements.
- Prepare conceptual design documents.
- Prepare specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology or related field of study. Accounting degree or experience a plus.
- 8-10 years’ experience in ERP, combined with Information Technology knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Fast learner with commitment to delivering quality work.
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent command of the Greek and the English languages.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.