CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
EuropeFX is now expanding its team and is seeking a Personal Assistant to the CEO & VP HR of the Group to join us in our Limassol offices. This position will include a multitude of admin duties ranging from diary management, taking minutes and maintaining correspondence for the Management.
- Organising paperwork and administrative tasks of the CEO & VP HR
- Organizing and scheduling management meetings and appointments
- Composing correspondence, letters, memos
- Diary management of the CEO & VP HR
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Providing any ad hoc office duty that might be required by the CEO & VP HR
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage
- Native/Fluent in Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Fluent in Hebrew – big plus
- Strong communication skills
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Computer literate
- Pleasant with a positive attitude
- Holder of EU passport or the right to live & work in Cyprus – plus
Why with us?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
- Potential for career advancement and self-development
- Free medical insurance
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on candidate skills, personality and experience.
If you are interested kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job title into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications, only selected candidates will be responded to.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.