CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The company: SMARTPAY SERVICES PAYMENT INSTITUTION
Activity: A Payment Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus with a Head Office in Nicosia and customer service points around Cyprus. The institution offers payment services for more than 12 years in Cyprus and more than 9 years in Greece with a separate licensed local entity.
Position: Customer Service Officer
Smart Pay is looking for a Customer Service Officer (Cashier). You will be responsible for welcoming, informing and helping our customers to complete transactions with our money transfer systems and related services which meet their needs, in compliance with rules, internal procedures and legal requirements.
You will do:
• Provide the necessary advice, product information.
• Perform money transfer transactions or any other related service
• Respond to telephone inquiries from customer on all aspects of our services
Net Salary: EURO 950 Full time work.
The successful candidate should be able to work in Cyprus without special work permits.
• Minimum languages, English
• Possibility to work in shifts, working day – any day of the week.
• Proficiency with software such as Word, Excel. Good knowledge of the Windows environment and a certain ease in the use of computer tools.
• Problem solving, integrity, intelligence, energy