CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a reputable law firm, merged with one of the Big 4's with a diverse international clientele, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and ambitious lawyer, to be based in their Nicosia office.
· Structuring, drafting / reviewing / negotiation of legal documents;
· Provision of legal opinions on corporate matters and complex corporate transactions;
· Assistance with set up of corporate structures;
· Dealing with execution of changes in the structure of companies;
· Drafting of pleadings and legal documents, in relation to corporate matters;
· Attending Court Proceedings in relation to corporate matters;
Knowledge & Skills:
· LLB Degree;
· Cyprus Bar Membership;
· Corporate Litigation experience 2+ years;
· Fluent Greek and English Language skills;
· Have interpersonal skills to build trust, having a client – centric approach;
· Be able to take initiatives, responsibilities and have accountability;
· Competency & experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal contracts;
· Ability/experience to coordinate directly with clients, receive instructions with supervision;
· Computer literacy
- Competitive Salary
- 13th salary
- Private Medical Insurance
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “Law”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335