CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of internationally known websites, and a leader in its field is on the look-out an Ads Compliance Analyst to be based in their Nicosia, Cyprus office.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
Responsibilities: This position reports to the VP of Data and Infrastructure. Its focus is to respond to advertising incidents and ensure compliance with the advertising rules. You will conduct routine analysis and research on malvertising as well as monitor incoming alerts for advertising compliance infractions. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
· Responsible for reviewing and disputing chargeback claims and providing the necessary evidence to prove legitimacy of an account.
· Conduct research and analysis of malvertising incidents
· Conduct compliance audits and report on identified violations
· Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the compliance program
Minimum Qualifications: Your solid understanding of advertising standards, as well as knowledge of malvertising techniques will prove critical to your success. Your familiarity with popular front-end web development languages and platforms will give you an advantage ramping up for this extremely rewarding position.
· Ability to interpret and analyze HTTP network captures
· Ability to identify malvertising incidents and exploit kits
· Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
· Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
· Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and reporting skills
Would be considered an advantage:
· Experience working on malware and malvertising threat research
· Strong working knowledge of advertising delivery chain
· Previous front-end development experience an asset
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “Ads Analyst”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client. - T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335