CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of well-known websites, and a leader in its field is always on the lookout for
outstanding Quality Assurance Testers of both Intermediate and Senior levels to join their amazing team in Nicosia, Cyprus.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
· Refine test plans for a wide range of online services.
· Constant execution of test plans and ad hoc requests
· Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation and audit processes
· Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
· Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
· Mobile/PC/Console/Mac testing
· At least 3 years of test experience throughout all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
· Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla).
· Closely familiar with the software development cycles and version control.
· Experience with Software Quality Assurance and Manual Testing
· Experience with black box, gray box, white box
· Light experience with automation.
· Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, services.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience (preferably technical discipline) is a plus.
· Experience with test case creation and test plan organization.
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “QA”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335