CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a company specializing in the development and marketing of internationally known websites, and a leader in its field is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator to join their amazing Marketing team in Nicosia, Cyprus.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
The Project Coordinator assists in planning and communicating through standardized agile development and planning processes while providing visibility to all members involved in the projects. As a Project Coordinator who at times may report to a Project Manager, you will work with the development and business groups to support the planning and execution of projects.
- Assist in providing scrum, project and program management oversight
- Strong status reporting and management of expectations
- Monitor project/program activities and ensure general project organization
- Raising and managing project/program impediments
- Assists cross-functional communications and alignment
- Ensure appropriate representation of dependencies in the backlog
- Prepare analysis using benchmark data obtained through internal and external databases.
- Support standard project management and Agile methodologies
- Facilitate in scrum events
- Provides visibility, neutrality and transparency in project operations.
- Promote high standard for sprint/project health, organization and priority of backlog
- Assist to produce the roadmap for continuous development
- Advise and support Project Manager
Skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience in an Agile environment
- 2 years of experience in Project Management
- 2 years of experience with Software Development lifecycle
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is an asset
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- CSM (Certified Scrum master) or CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) is an asset.
- PMI ACP certification is an asset
- Experience with Sharepoint is an asset
- Experience with Power BI is an asset
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “PC”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335