CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A well-established global bank is working in partnership with GRS to recruit a Customer Service Officer to join their growing Limassol team. The successful candidate will be a graduate of Banking, Finance or Business Management, with fluency in Greek, English & Arabic. This company is built on the pillars of integrity, transparency, compliance and loyalty to both customers and employees. If you are looking to join a small but friendly Limassol team then the opportunity as a Customer Service Officer would be a great career move.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with Personal Banking Unit in order to identify, evaluate, develop and promote deposits, loans and such other regulated products and services.
- Provide clients with details and relevant information about the financial services and products offered by the bank.
- Responsible for the account opening and sub accounts of new and existing clients, ensuring all required documents are in place.
- Develop new business avenues by identifying and contacting existing or prospective clients and promote the banks services.
- Prepare statistical reports relating to business activities.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure timely response to customers’ queries, statements, transfers, new account opening etc.
- Responsible for the development of new business within an assigned geographical market.
- A university graduate of Banking, Finance or Business Management.
- Fully fluent in English, Greek and Arabic.
- A minimum of 1 year’s within the Financial Services sector, although graduate with strong academics will also be considered.
- Good knowledge of the use of Excel and Power Point.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.