CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A well-known building and development company are working in partnership with GRS and seeking to recruit a Furniture Imports Manager to joining their expanding team. Our client which is Russian owned, is very well established within the real estate sector and holds a large portfolio of properties across the island. This ideal candidate must have experience within the furniture market with a good list of contacts. Russian and English are both a must.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis of the furniture market. Complex comparison of the cooperation conditions (price, quality, period, reliable delivery, payment and delivery terms)
- Calculation of all logistics costs, taxes and duties, the delivery orders
- Preparation of the commercial suggestions to the clients
- Signing of the agreements with the factories
- Planning of the time table for the delivery of the orders
- Placement of orders for the supplier’s factories, visit to the supplier’s factory if necessary
- Conduct QC quality control upon delivery. QC report design. Handle reclamations and damaged goods.
- Interaction with drivers, transport companies for the delivery of the shipments.
- Handling of the primary documentation, contracts, certificates, acts of reconciliation, control the settlement of the bills.
- Review of the new collections and preparation of the furniture catalogs.
- Consult the clients with regard to sales of the furniture.
- Preparation of the interior plans and visual aids for the clients.
- Consultations with the architects’ office
- Preparation of instructions for joinery installations.
- Russian and English, both verbal and written
- Experience and contacts with the suppliers must have
- EU passport or valis work permit
- Salary and sales bonus are negotiable with the candidates.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.