CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently looking for a Project Manager Officer to join our office in Limassol. This is a unique opportunity for an individual who is keen to advance his/her career. The successful candidate should be able to meet tight deadlines and manage project tasks.
· Delegate project tasks.
· Develop comprehensive project plans.
· Meet budget objectives, making adjustments as needed.
· Meet with internal clients to get detailed project briefs.
· Track project performance.
As project manager you will be accountable for the success or failure of a project. Some of the duties of the project management involve:
· Initiating: Setting goals and defining the project.
· Planning: Budgeting, staffing, ordering materials, developing a timeline.
· Executing: Making sure team members can understand and begin their work.
· Monitoring and Controlling: Poviding compliance with deadlines and project specifications, problem-solving.
· Closing: Bringing the project to its conclusion on time, within budget and with desired results.
· Strong, organized personality
· Hands-on experience in delivery of projects
· Trustworthy / honest
· At least one year experience in the forex industry – preferable
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Being able to engage all the stakeholders on the project
· Very good negotiation skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position name in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.