CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding R&D company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Soldering Specialist to join their team of professionals. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant soldering experience.
- Solder surface mount components (Fine pitch, SOIC, etc.).
- Solder through-hole components.
- PCB troubleshoot and repair
- Maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
- Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ability to work in a “Team” environment.
- Read and comprehend electrical and mechanical schematics and drawings for layout, assembly and routing of cables.
- Educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 2+ years of previous soldering experience is a must for this position.
- Any relevant soldering
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken).
- Able to work effectively as part of team.
- Passionate; willing to learn and develop.