CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a well-established and ambitious globally – regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker with offices internationally and they are seeking a Customer Relationship Officer (Vietnamese) to join their growing team in Limassol. The successful candidate will be Native/Fluent in English and Vietnamese and have at least 6 months of experience in a sales forex position preferred but not essential.
- Communicating with clients and providing answers to customers by identifying problems and assisting with incoming trade and product queries by telephone, email and live chat
- Assist with the on-boarding and conversion of leads to active clients
- Developing the country, territory, or region you have been assigned to
- Reactivate old clients
- Educate clients on how to trade financial assets
- Educate clients on what is happening in the financial markets
- Being proactive in contacting clients by telephone and email to promote the company’s products and services
- Assisting with incoming queries from all prospects and clients by telephone and email
- Entering and maintaining detailed and accurate records on the company’s systems
- Achieving key performance indicators
- Organizing and managing your work flow
- Native/Fluent in English and Vietnamese is essential
- At least 6 months of experience in a sales forex position preferred but not essential
- A broad understanding of financial markets and trading, preferably with foreign exchange
- Client focused with excellent customer service skills
- The ability to influence and persuade a mutually beneficial outcome for the company and the client.
- Excellent communication and written skills as well as attention to detail
- You should be dynamic, self-motivated and competitive, with a strong desire to succeed
- You should work well independently as well as in a team
- Willing and flexible enough to work shifts to provide coverage for your territory when required