CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, an international company specializing in the development and marketing of well-known websites, and a leader in its field is on the lookout for .Net Developers to join their outstanding team in Nicosia, Cyprus!
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
This position reports to the Director of Operations and Shared Services. The successful candidate will support the Data Privacy group on a wide range of assigned and special projects, such as the execution of routine privacy audits, data-infrastructure risk management, security controls, policies and research reports. The candidate will facilitate project planning, development, implementation and monitoring of compliance with policies, international standard practices and privacy regulatory frameworks around the world.
- Conduct privacy and security research and analysis
- Conduct compliance audits and report on identified risk
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the privacy by design and default strategy, data governance and data-risk management.
- Support monitoring and implementation of system/processes development for privacy and data protection compliance.
- Assist with the development and delivery of privacy metrics
Knowledge & Skills:
Your solid understanding of current privacy standards, risk management and data governance as well as knowledge of upcoming privacy laws will prove critical to your success. Your familiarity with popular web development languages and platforms will give you an advantage ramping up for this extremely rewarding position.
· Demonstrates commitment to the principles and ethics of the organization
· Ability to interpret and analyze data/documentation
· Ability to identify privacy and IT issues and associated mitigation
· Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
· Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
· Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and reporting skills
· Preferred Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree or Master’s Degree (e.g. Business, Law, Science, Information Security, Computer Science, or Engineering)
· Experience working on Internal Audits, especially in the context of Data Privacy regulations and security of systems
· Knowledge of U.S. and European privacy laws, regulations and best practices
· Experience with ePrivacy and General Data Protection Regulations
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Previous technical writing experience an asset.
· IAPP, CIAPP or other Privacy certification an Asset
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “Data Privacy”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335