CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Finmatek, a fast growing FinTech company in Cyprus, is seeking an enthusiastic software developer for their offices in Nicosia to deliver innovative customer-oriented software. The candidate will join an Agile team of developers responsible for building new solutions within the financial technology space, and will participate in the whole Development Life Cycle of the software – design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Develop reliable, automated software solutions
- Gather and analyse user requirements
- Work with internal application teams, product owners, and end-users to create reliable business intelligence products
- Help identify inefficient queries and suggest alternatives
- Implement software solutions
- and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Collect, analyze and suggest solutions for development and service issues
- Address business unit requests, clearly communicating commitments
- Protect the confidentiality and security of data
Required Skills and Experience
The candidate will have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Previous experience is a plus. Candidate should have experience of the following:
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages; knowledge of Python (strongly preferred), Java, or PHP would be useful
- Experience with SQL databases is a plus
- Experience with Linux and bash is a plus
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Strong written and verbal English in business and technical contexts
What we Offer
- Advanced, innovative, cutting-edge financial technology
- Industry-leading capabilities
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- A dynamic and fun environment, at a growing company
- A passionate team dedicated to delivering quality and value for our customers
- Flexible working hours
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that only those invited to an interview will be contacted. We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed for no more than 6 months for the purposes of this job opportunity hiring.
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent