CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of Bank of Cyprus, one of Cyprus’ largest and most highly respected Banking Institutions, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced and well-qualified Capital and Business Planning Officer to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
Helps prepare the Group budget and three-year plan so that it can be correctly and promptly submitted to ExCo and the Board. Prepares statements for Regulators for the purpose of ensuring Group compliance with prudential requirements.
- Gathers and processes financial data from the Group’s companies, and participates in preparing the Group budget and three-year plan.
- Gathers financial data from the Group’s companies, and prepares statements for Regulators (Central Bank of Cyprus, European Central Bank, Single Resolution Board) for the purpose of ensuring Group compliance with prudential requirements.
- Capital adequacy on consolidated and individual bases (Corep-own funds & Table 6 templates) – quarterly, and monthly condensed.
- Risk-adjusted assets-operating risk-annually, and revised quarterly.
- Pillar III Report - annually, and biannually condensed
- Funding & Capital Plan – quarterly (ELA)
- Profitability (SREP) template – biannually
- Funding & Capital Plan – annually (SREP)
- SRF Contributions – annually
- Group Recovery Plan
- Minimum Requirement for own funds and eligible liabilities (MREL) templates – annually
- Financial Conglomerates template - biannually
- Resolution templates - annually
- Ad-hoc situations
- Gathers data from other Units of the Group and prepares statements (Early Warning Dashboard, quarterly projections / budgets / 3-year plan presentations) for the purpose of briefing ExCo and the Board on the Group’s financial indicators and for taking corrective steps and/or decisions, where applicable.
- Gathers, processes and provides data from and to other Group Divisions (e.g. Risk Management Division) in order to prepare stress tests scenarios.
- Participates, via the provision of data, in the preparation of Group statements that fall under the purview of other Bank Divisions (e.g. ICAAP, BOC Renewal Insurance Policy etc).
- Constantly monitors directives issued by Regulators, for the purpose of harmonizing operations with the supervisory and regulatory framework.
- Prepares reports arising out of ad hoc requests by regulators, external bodies and in-house associates.
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other relevant field from an accredited university.
- Professional title ACA, ACCA.
- Experience in European regulations and directives relating to capital adequacy, recovery plans and resolution matters is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic skills and highly competent with arithmetic.
- Willing to assist across all areas of work of the Department, and able to provide recommendations for constant improvement of procedures and data presentation.
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office (excel, power point).